Bright, fun colors are always good!
Nothing too busy. Large prints are fine, but sometimes busy, small prints and patterns don't look the best in photos.
Layers bring good dimension and add element to the photo.
Accessories: scarves, jewelry, hats, fun shoes, ties are all great!
Where is a good location?
Anywhere that fits your style and personality! Somewhere you will feel comfortable is always the best location. Remember, the photo is about YOU and YOUR FAMILY, rather than the red barn door or awesome blue wall, although there's nothing wrong with wanting to go to a totally rad location. I always like warm, natural locations that aren't too busy.
Layers bring good dimension and add element to the photo.
Accessories: scarves, jewelry, hats, fun shoes, ties are all great!
Where is a good location?
Anywhere that fits your style and personality! Somewhere you will feel comfortable is always the best location. Remember, the photo is about YOU and YOUR FAMILY, rather than the red barn door or awesome blue wall, although there's nothing wrong with wanting to go to a totally rad location. I always like warm, natural locations that aren't too busy.
*Also- please be on time. Photo session times are usually based on the sun and weather. Even a few minutes can change the shoot's lighting drastically.
Where should I print my photos?
All photo sessions come with a high-resolution CD that contain the best digital images from the shoot. You are given every image in color and black & white.
My recommendation for printing is anywhere that is a RITZ camera family company. Locally, Inkley's Camera (by University Mall) is the best around. Allen's Camera is great as well.
I do discourage prints from Costco or WalMart just because they tend to crop and do auto-color corrections, changing the picture quite a bit from it's professional editing state.
Where should I print my photos?
All photo sessions come with a high-resolution CD that contain the best digital images from the shoot. You are given every image in color and black & white.
My recommendation for printing is anywhere that is a RITZ camera family company. Locally, Inkley's Camera (by University Mall) is the best around. Allen's Camera is great as well.
This sounds crazy, but some of my favorite photos have been printed a Macey's grocery store in Provo. They only print up to 8x10's but if you're getting engagements I highly recommend them! They're great!
I do discourage prints from Costco or WalMart just because they tend to crop and do auto-color corrections, changing the picture quite a bit from it's professional editing state.




No comments:
Post a Comment