3.30.2011

Baby C!

Baby shoots are the best! I'm sure you can understand why!

c c1

c2

c5 c6

c3

c4

6 comments:

elements: overexposed said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! We are LOVING these! Our little guy is so darn adorable and you captured him beautifully! THANK YOU! We can't wait to see the rest. You did an AMAZING job!

xo

k

Shelly said...

OHHHH!!! These took my breath away -- just like THAT! In a big whoosh. Gorgeous! I'm so happy for them!

About me said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful couple! BEAUTIFUL BABY! Congratulations you two!

Karalee said...

Seriously?!!! These couldn't get any better! I love them! You captured them so beautifully and I am so happy they have these forever to treasure such a special time in their lives! Thanks you so much! It was SO much fun to see you. You are radiant and beautiful with your little baby bump! :) xoxo

Katie said...

heather you are amazing! love these beautiful pics of this beautiful family and especially of that little boy!!

melimba said...

oh my word. these are some of our most FAVORITE friends in the world. I didn't know that they had you take their photos!
Beautiful. Love these so much.
Great work, as always!

 
Site Meter